This is the first session TALC will be operating since the COVID episode. We will not be taking new mebers from the public. Due to the difficult times we have been in, and continue to face, we are restructuring with current members before opening up as we have before. Our offerings and schedule have been revamped to make meeting as safe and easy as possible. Some additional guidelines for this session:
- Families should not participate if anyone in their household has symptoms of contagious disease.
- Saftely precasuetions for the gym will follow the Town's rules. Families may exceed safety standards if the wish.
- There will be outoor options for all activities.
- The bathroom area will be ventilated for increased safety.
- Everyone should bring their own lunches. There will be no pot lucks or stone soup
- is is very important that families notify the email list as soon as possible if they will be absent so arrangements can be made to fill responsibilities.
- Everyone will be responsible to cleanup at the end of the day.
Some classes will be run as a co-op. No one person will be in charge of the class for the full eight weeks. Families will take turns offering activities. Sign up sheet will be provided. Th\is will allow us to be flexible as possible. With minimal preperation required, it will be easier to skip, move, rearrange, etc. activities as required.
We are trying our best to continue the group of the benefit of all families while we navigate all the hardships we all have to endure. At the end of the day, we all have to invest in our own family's safety and make the decisions that seem best to us. Thank you for your understanding.